Dental implants represent the most advanced tooth replacement and dental reconstruction procedures currently available. An artificial substitute for your natural tooth roots, the implant fuses seamlessly to the bone, providing strong support for replacement teeth. Dental implants restore your comfort and confidence in a way that dentures and bridge work cannot. When you choose dental implants, you are investing in the future of your smile. They not only look and feel better, but over the long-term, they also prove a better investment.
What Are The Benefits Of Dental Implants?
Making the decision to invest in dental implants may feel challenging. Consider their benefits to help you decide whether they are the best choice for your life:
• Dental implants help maintain the integrity of your jawbone so that it does not lose density over time. Because your jawbone supports your face and surrounding structures, a healthy, sturdy jawbone reduces premature sagging and wrinkling
• Replacing your tooth or teeth permanently means more comfortable eating. Better nutrition and greater confidence in your chewing will improve your quality of life
• Implants do not rely on surrounding teeth. There is no worry of compromising the appearance or structure of neighboring teeth. The finished product is a natural, restored smile
• Implants last much longer than dental bridges and dentures, making them a sound investment for a long-lasting smile
• Caring for your dental implants is as easy as caring for natural teeth. With normal oral hygiene including brushing, flossing and exams, dental implants last a lifetime with minimal maintenance
If you are tired of dealing with uncomfortable or ill-fitting dentures or a bridge and need a way to replace one or several missing teeth to restore your confident smile, contact us today. Call 203-433-0384 for Branford Office or 203-285-8163 for Milford Office.